This contains details of the information the Trust collects about members, how the information is used, and how your data is protected.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Membership of the Trust – What will it cost me?
- £10 individual
- £15 family
- £5 OAP/student/unwaged
- £15 Group (club/school etc.)
How long does membership last?
The membership year runs from 1st April. If you join in the 3 months preceding April you will not be asked to renew until the following year.
What do I get in return for being a Trust member?
- A warm glow!
- A voice in the running of the Trust
- Preferential access to a regular programme of events
- Free newsletter
What will my money be used for?
It will enable many new projects to be undertaken, such as:
- Developing new walks and rides
- Publishing information about the countryside
- Funding small community conservation projects e.g. hedge planting and pond restoration
To join, contact